PROVINCIAL AGRICULTURE OFFICE
MS. LETECIA G. DITUCALAN Department Head
We are a competent and highly motivated agricultural service providers , working harmoniously in an ideal environment with partner stakeholders for sustainable agricultural development of Lanao del Norte.
Guided by the values of humility, perseverance, excellent service and ecological consciousness.
We at PAO commits to:
1. Provide agricultural extension and on site research development services and facilitate the provision of farm inputs & farm machineries ;
2. Render untiring services to our Fisherfolks, Farmers, MLGU’s, Rural Based Organization’s (RBO’s), Farmers People’s Organizations, Academe, NGA’s, & Agri-Fishery Councils;
3. Deliver the services by enabling farmers & farmer organizations, facilitating programs and support mechanisms & strengthening linkages with stakeholders; and
4. Be an avenue in harmonizing agricultural development among partner stakeholders , for improved farm productivity & sustainable agriculture.
Provide Agricultural Extension and on-site research services and facilities which include:
1. Prevention and control of plant pests and diseases;
2. Maintain Agricultural laboratories and facilities;
3. Assistance in the organization of farmer’s and fishermen’s cooperatives and other collective organizations, as well as the transfer of appropriate technology to clients.
1. Conduct adaptability and verification research cum production projects;
2. Establish a systematic office information and data filing among personnel, AEWs and agri-fishery stakeholders;
3. Advocate and promote organic agriculture for sustainable development; Ensure efficient utilization of agri-fishery equipment facilities;
4. Facilitate project fund availment to support livelihood projects and enterprise development of people’s organization; Render effective agri-fishery extension services to improve farmer’s profitability;
5. Implement and manage agriculture projects;
6. Develop agricultural plans for integration to the provincial development plan;
7. Adapt dynamic human resource management and development services for personnel competencies;
8. Strengthen linkages to harmonize agricultural development partner stakeholders