A competent health professionals, delivering quality promotive and preventive health care services, working in a conducive environment and with a comprehensive health information system for better health outcomes.
We, at the Provincial Health Office, are dedicated to provide preventive, curative health care services & promote good health to all constituents of Lanao del Norte through implementing programs & policies, responding to disasters & health emergencies, and generating networks on health care delivery geared towards a healthy community.
- Assist in the formulation & implementation of policies plans programs and projects to promote the health of the people of Lanao del Norte.
- Execute and enforce all laws, ordinances and regulations relating public health
- Conduct health information campaign and render health intelligence services
- Coordinate with other government agencies and non-government organization involved in the promotion and delivery of health services.
- Frontline in the delivery of health services particularly during and in aftermath of man-made and natural disaster and calamities.
- Exercise general monitoring and supervision overall municipal health offices, public & private hospitals
- Exercise such other powers and performs other duties and functions as maybe prescribe.