A dynamic office of competent and gender responsive staff working harmoniously in a conducive environment implementing excellent delivery of cooperative services in partnership with stakeholders.
Guided by the values of integrity and excellent service, we commit to deliver innovative cooperative services for the viability and economic sustainability of the Civil Society Organizations through institutional and product development interventions.
- Established sectoral federation of associations and cooperatives.
- Develop Institutional, product, and other services of cooperatives.
- Accessed appropriate technology and mobilized resources from various agencies with cooperative programs.
- Established cooperative Management Information System.
- Formulate measures for the consideration of the sanggunian, and provide technical assistance and support to the governor or mayor, as the case maybe, in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of facilities through the development of cooperatives, and in providing access to such services and facilities;
- Develop plans and strategies and, upon approval thereof by the governor or mayor, as the case maybe. implement the same, particularly those which have to do with the integration of cooperatives principles and methods in programs and projects which the governor or mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under the Code;