A proactive and dynamic organizational unit upholding the essence of good local governance.
The Office of the Provincial Administrator is committed to:
- Provide an efficient management, administrative and coordinative support to all frontline offices of the provincial government to ensure effective delivery of basic services.
- Provide oversight supervision and control over a continuing organizational development of the LGU on matters related to human resource management, disaster management and local governance.
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the governor or mayor, as the case may be, implemented the same particularly those which have to do with the management and administration-related programs and projects which the governor or mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sanggunian is empowered to provide for under this code;
- Assist in the coordination of the work of all the officials of the local government unit, under the supervision, direction, and control of the governor, and for this purpose he may convene the chief of offices and other officials of the local government unit;
- Establish and maintain a sound personnel program for the local government unit designed to promote career development and uphold the merit principle in the local government service;
- Conduct a continuing organizational development of the local government unit with the end in vie of instituting effective administrative reforms;
- Be in the frontline of the delivery of administrative support services, particularly those related to the situations during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities;
- Recommend to the Sanggunian and advise the governor on all matters relative to the management and administration of the local government unit;
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.