The Science and Technology (S & T) Promotions are being provided to the Provincial Government by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) Regional Office. Among the services delivered by DOST Region 10 are:
1. Identify, gather and report pertinent data on science and technology needs and opportunities of the province;
2. Formulate a provincial S & T plan consistent with and supportive of the provincial and national development S & T Plan;
3. Plan/implement/evaluate provincial programs/project on the applications of S & T such as Technology Transfer and Utilization, Food Testing and Analysis Calibration services, S & T promotion and information dissemination and on other areas of concern of the authority for the benefit of the people in the province;
4. Monitor and coordinate programs and projects of the DOST councils. R & D institute and supportive agencies in the province.
5. Develop and maintain institutional linkages with provincial of other Department, Local government units and private organizations and entities for the effective implementation of S & T programs in the province;
6. Establish a network for monitoring science and activities in the province;
7. Perform other functions as may directed by higher authorities or provided by law.