1. Formulation plans, programs and projects for the development of the tourism industry in Accordance with the policies set by the Sangguniang Panlalawigan and National Government.
2. Device an interpreted marketing program designed to attract and induce people abroad to visit the province and promote the prestige of Lanaoans.
3. Prescribe programs to encourage private sector investment and participation in tourism Activities and projects.
4. Promote the protection,maintenance,preservation and conservation of historical, cultural and natural assets tourist attractions in partnership with the appropriate government agencies or with the private sectors or with the owners of said assets or attractions.
5. Compile and integrate statistical data bank of the tourism industry of the province.
6. Undertake research studies and surveys for the continuing analysis of economic conditions and trends and relating to tourism and travel.
7. Represent the province in all such conferences and meetings concerning tourist and traveland discharge such responsibilities of the Provincial Government as may arise from treaties, agreements and other commitments or tourist and travel to which it is signatory.
8. Conduct o orientation, trainings or workshops for the enhancement and promotion of tourism development.
9. Organize and institute tourism related events and activities for the province.
10. Extend technical assistance to MTOs in management of municipal tourism projects and other related programs.
11. Coordinate and provide technical support for tourism and cultural events and related activities such as cultural festivals, competitions, lectures,for a and exhibits.
12. Perform such other tasks that the Prov’l gov,Vice-gov & SP Members may assign to further enhance the tourism industry in the province.